Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beautifying



I've been longing for these..then it happened..I wandered through the clearance aisle..50% off the clearance price! So I went back the next day to get them..and the extra sale was over. I decided the 'original' sale price of 50% off was good enough for me, though that extra 50% off would've been lovely!



This is what my couch & pillows look like. Aren't they so amazingly '80s fabulous?! So.....



...I finally took the plunge and repurposed my sweater ($2 on clearance, just HAD to have it even though it didn't *quite* fit..) but look how cute it is!! One pillow down, 2 pillows & a couch to go..




Our first (and only, so far) strawberry! We planted this last year and thought it had died..then the sun came out! It's amazing what can happen with a little rain and sunshine! It was pretty sour (we ate it today!) but lovely!



Coming Soon: the ceiling fan project!!

1 comment:

  1. Those candles are so so so cute! And your pillow is adorable! Maybe I can come by tomorrow to see the fan!

    ReplyDelete