Thursday, November 26, 2009

What I Thanksgive..

God, for saving me from certain death!
For my husband, being the incredible loving, providing, awesome man he is!
For my son, being the smart, loving, sweet boy he is!
For my daughter, being the floofy, caring, lovely little princess she is!
For my family, for still loving me through all the junk I put them through!
For my friends, for loving me and being so encouraging and amazing!

My son told me this morning:

"We have to thanks give Candy Land, and Pom (thats what he calls my dad) and cards and food and thanks give Jesus for all the parts that I just said. And the chairs game. Because its Thanksgiving and it makes our hearts happy!"

I am thankful for a Savior that even my not-yet-five year old can love and accept and understand!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment