Thursday, May 6, 2010

31/31 Challenge

One of my friends gave herself a challenge: 31 projects in 31 days.

I'm going to join her!!

There are soo many projects I've been putting off because they're just not fun. Filing papers, sorting kids' toys..

So here is my list (part of it anyway..)

*File/shred paperwork, etc
*Organize closets (we have 5 of them so this may get broken down into separate tasks!)
*Sort the kids' clothes, donate/yard sale/pack what doesn't fit them
*Sort our clothes, donate/yard sale what we don't wear
*Organize/de-clutter the kitchen (we've accumulated so many gadgets and unnecessary stuff there!)
*Re-decorate for spring/summer (shelves, table, piano)
*Journal. I used to be really good at writing and I want to learn it again
*Read. I have a list of probably 50 books (more I'm sure) and I want to get in the habit of reading every day

I know there are plenty of other projects I'll come up with but I'd say that is a pretty good list to start with!!

Updates to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment