Thursday, May 20, 2010

Project Two

Well, this wasn't on my list, mostly because I'd forgotten about it until the hubby cleaned up the closet!

We have ugly fake wood paneling around one part of a wall and I've somewhat hidden it w/ a bookshelf, DVD racks and a shelf. Some projects I did last year included pictures I made using scrapbook paper and frames that I'd gotten on the cheap. It fancied up the Ugly Wall but it still needed more and thus, Project Two.

My mom had gotten these cute little shelves and then ended up not needing them so I said I would gladly take them off her hands! I'd searched for the perfect place and decided the Ugly Wall deserved them. I LOVE how it turned out!




(Note the frames above..)



Our baby spider plant is rooting, Toby picked me the daisy and Bella gave me the bleeding hearts..



My cousin gave us these adorable little jars for our anniversary last year. I LOVE them!!

Stay tuned for more projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment